Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pretty in Pink


We were at my parents for lunch today (a small birthday celebration), and Mom asked me to cut some flowers for the table--specifically the sedum. So I went with the color scheme there, and although it's hard to tell in this picture, all the flowers are pink or white. These are all flowers from their gardens, hand tied in a small vase with silver and blue pebbles. My camera didn't take the greatest pictures, but the best shot is below: straight down on the floor. The colors turned our really nice with the lighting.



Straight down on the floor; the colors turned out really nice with the lighting. Not too concerned with roundness and uniformity in this one. With the various flowers I had it would have been difficult, and the asymmetry turned out rather nice for a casual arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment