Monday, September 10, 2012

First Post!

Starting a blog is something I've thought of several times in the last few years, although I never really had the motivation to do so. I don't keep up on facebook or other such things, so this may be sparsley used, or even abandoned in the end. But it's good to try new things and see if maybe I do like it, after all. 

Having interests in many areas, I expect I'll be blogging about writing, food and cooking, flowers, books, art, knitting, etc. This may will turn into a writing blog rather quickly, especially as National Novel Writing Month (http://www.nanowrimo.org) approaches in November. However, expect different sorts of things to appear here.

Finally, thanks to Rai and KK from Suburban Senshi for helping me with the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment